Oboulo.com offers many case studies under various fields of study, written by students, professors or professionalsAll papers are reviewed by an expert committee to meet the quality standards. Please use our search engine to find the study you need. Broadly speaking, the quality of your business case depends on its clarity and coherence, quality of analysis, your ability to make decisions, to justify and convince. A case study has four main stages:
- The external and internal analysis, followed by a diagnosis
- The announcement of the problem
- Setting objectives
- The choice of a strategy
How to write a case study
A case study is a detailed study of the events pertaining to a single person, organization, company, or situation. Before you begin to write a case study, you need to do some ground-work; so spend some time in considering the following points:
- Topic: Understand the field or subject area that the topic of your case study belongs to. Choose a specific case or event that you intend to study on the topic.
- Research: (Investigate your case.) Collect information about the events or the entity that you are studying. Find out about the history, evolution, or timelines of the person, entity, or event that you are studying for your case. Gather information about the surrounding circumstances and other environmental factors; these factors can include the market scenario, the customer base, the financial structure, and the strength-weakness-opportunity-threat matrix.
After you have understood the case and gathered all data pertaining to the case, write your case study. You might want to organize your document into the following sections:
- Background study
- Problem identification and specification
- Critical evaluation
- Recommendations and suggestions to the problem
- Implementation of your suggestions to the problem
- Limitations of your case study
- Bibliography and annexure
Interpret the problems of your case in a manner that has not been employed before and make sure your suggestions are novel and feasible.
- Start Publishing your documents !
- Download the documents you want !
- And many other benefits !
«Introduction. Review. Conclusion....»
«This essay argues that competition has an effect on social preferences. Two playered bargaining game is called as an ultimatum game(UG).The results of which are compared to the results of experiments in which there are more than two players, where...»
«Introduction. Is Celeritas an effective company? What problem(s) do you see at Celeritas?. How should the company deal with the crowded market with complete competencies?. How effective was the team-building effort at Celeritas? Use a SWOT analysis...»
«Celerita is a leading firm in the enterprise network optimization industry, offering solutions for businesses to accelerate and enhance the existing computer network. Celerita has always been in the top 6 leaders on the market, but its position...»
«Introduction. Internal analysis: A review of market performance and internal review. Recent quantitative performances of the company's market. Status and recent developments of the reputation and image of the company and/or brand. The resources...»
«Senseo was established by the merger between the small electrical company Philips and Douwe Egberts, and it is the subsidiary of the Sara Lee Corporation. By 1995, both companies began combining their projects, 6 years after the concept Senseo was...»
«Introduction. Plan and presentation of the brand Louis Vuitton. External analysis of the Luxe market. The position of Louis Vuitton. The target of Louis Vuitton. Analysis: Advertising of Louis Vuitton. Conclusion....»
«Luxury products: consumer goods top of the range, they are not products of first necessities Luxury product / mark: spirit of culture and sign of membership France "Paris is the capital of the fashion" The luxury is one of symbols which...»
«Introduction. Sony Corporation UK. Sony Corporation’s brand architecture. Sony’s brands elements. Analysis of Sony’s sub-brands. Competitors’ sub brands and Sony sub brand analysis. Examination of brand...»
«Founded in 1946 in Tokyo by Masaru Ibuka and Akio Morita, SONY is the world number 2 in the electronic market. In 1979, the company create the walkman, the CD player in 1982 and the Blu-ray technology in 2003. The company also had developed...»