Oboulo.com offers many Powerpoint presentations, made by students, professors and even professionals. ALL PPT's are l reviewed by an expert team to ensure quality. Please use our search engine to find the kind of presentations YOU are looking for Keep in mind that you need to support or illustrate your views during your presentation. Here are some tips which will enable you to make your presentation unique and interesting.
How to write a presentation
In a presentation, you put across your ideas to an audience, whether live or off-line, face-to-face or remote. You could be making a presentation for a business proposal, a lecture in a classroom, a dissertation of a thesis, a report of a study, and so on. When you make a presentation, you sell your idea and your conclusions to a wider audience.
Before you begin the writing process, make sure to research your topic, collect all the facts and figures that might be required, and organize the flow and logic of the presentation. Determine the purpose of your presentation and give a title that reflects the scope of your presentation. Find out about the profile of your audience and craft your presentation to match the knowledge level of that audience. The following pointers will help you to prepare and deliver an engaging presentation.
- Declare the agenda upfront. If, at the very beginning of your presentation, your audience know what is in it for them, they are likely to pay a closer attention.
- Establish your credentials. Your audience have to know why they should be listening to you when you are presenting an idea, a proposal, a thought, or a plan of action.
- Use visual aids. Presentations are delivered through visual media such as Microsoft Power Point. Use graphs, pie-charts, and tables to present your ideas visually.
- Introduce one idea at a time. Do not clutter up your slides with several ideas or thoughts. Use bullet points to deliver your information in small chunks that can be easily read and assimilated by the audience.
- Make sure your text is free from grammar and spelling errors. Language mistakes in text often divert the attention of the audience away from the idea that you are trying to present.
- Be aware of the attention span of an average adult. Do not create long presentations.
- End with an action point. For example, if you are presenting an idea, you could conclude by stating your recommendations and suggestions. If you have presented a lecture on some concept, you can conclude by directing your audience to further reading material.
- Encourage feedback. A presentation is a two-way interaction session; therefore, solicit the questions and opinion of your audience and reply by reiterating the points stated during your presentation.
- Make sure your presentation flows smoothly and logically. Deliver your presentation with confidence.
Dry runs are important!
Always practice your presentation a few times before actually presenting it to your target audience. Dry runs help you to fine-tune your timing, your delivery, and your preparedness for question-answer sessions.
- Start Publishing your documents !
- Download the documents you want !
- And many other benefits !
«From August 1914 until November 1918, the First World War - also called the Great War, mobilized the majority of men at the front to defend their country, while the women were forced to stay behind. However, while war has always been regarded as an...»
«Background. Product. Long term communications and objectives. Brand personality. Brand identity. Strategic plan for communication. Advertising. Sales Promotion. Public Relations and Publicity. Word of Mouth Marketing. Implementation...»
«Cafes play a very critical role in any society and coffee bars have now come to be regarded as instruments of social change; be it a place for discussion of politics, a place to relax or a meeting point, it emerges as a kind of focal point in...»
«Introduction. The Sino-African relations: do they inaugurate a new mode of development?. China's investments in Africa are steadily increasing and materialize in a variety of forms. China invests in areas which are less varied. Will China not...»
«The African continent is the second largest continent in the world, and is the second most populous continent. This continent has abundant natural resources like gold, diamonds, oil etc. and has been the bone of contention between the super powers...»
«Levi Strauss Signature is a trademark of Levi Strauss. The company manufactures and sells denim and denim items for the whole family. The following marketing plan is related to a horizon of six months and one year in the launch of the brand in the...»
«Introduction. Eurostar. Eurostar when compared to the airlines. Price Wars. Time is money. Campaigns. Future Prospects. Conclusion....»
«Who will win the battle of the English channel? 60 years after the Allieds landed on the beaches of Normandy, fortunately, there were no armies ready to fight. The players in this economic struggle were the airlines and railways. Which is the...»