- The following research questions were of interest
- Does a respondent's liking of quantitative coursework in college affect his or her future earnings?
- Do people with an affinity for quantitative courses get promoted more quickly than those who do not?
- Does a respondent's gender impact their affinity for quantitative coursework?
- Does a respondent's gender impact their salary?
- Does a respondent's gender impact their opportunity for promotion?
- Does a respondent's GPA in college affect his or her future earnings?
- Does a respondent's GPA in college affect his or her ability to be promoted?
- In addition to the research questions, please address the following questions in your report using the data set
- What is the probability that a randomly selected respondent was both female and has been promoted?
- What is the probability that a randomly selected respondent was either female or has been recently promoted?
- Given that a randomly selected respondent was promoted, what is the probability that the respondent was male?
- Given that a randomly selected respondent was male, what is the probability that the respondent was promoted?
- In your report, also include a frequency distribution and histogram for the following variables from the data set
- X1 variable
Dr. Don Roberts, a research consultant, has received a government research grant to examine how aspects of a college student's experiences relate to his or her job performance. The research was also interested in the impact of gender on salary and promotions of the employee. This is why probably women are often promoted than men. But there could be another factor that impacts promotion as well: the quantity of work they furnish. Women could be more hardworking than men and it would hence be logical that they are being promoted more often. We also have to link this factor with the salary. Does being promoted mean more money for women than men or promotion just helps them earn as much money as men? But this is another debate that does not have any importance here.
«Background and Business and/or Academic Perspectives. Literature Review. Findings from Secondary Sources. Research Purpose. Research Questions and Hypotheses. Methodology (type of survey or other technique, information to be gathered, sampling plan, reasons for this methodology and its...»
«The product that I have chosen for this assignment is an innovative product, which is sold only in foreign countries. It is a product that cannot be found elsewhere. The product uses the principle of alcohol that is sold in the shape of a tube. I have chosen this subject because it is a new product...»
«Marionnaud. Company description. Metrosexual definition. Main issues for Marionnaud. World phenomenon. Customer survey. Presentation of different Research. Design of the survey. Survey. Profiles. Questions. Analysis of the results. Analysis. Analysis by Excel. Second survey.»
«If you hear the names Enron or WoldCom, what do you think about? The primary images conjured up are of corruption, accounting frauds and so forth. The increase in the number of scandals over the last few years has lead to a great negative feedback from the consumers who have become more concerned...»
«Introduction.. General discussion: Common usage of models in strategic management.. Different challenges facing managers.. Usage of conceptual models in strategic management.. The Boston Consulting Group Matrix explained and represented.. Reflection and evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of...»
«Nowadays, in a stronger context of globalisation, companies have to face more and more complex challenges such as a higher international competition, emerging markets, many economic changes or new technological progresses etc. Strategic management decisions have to be completely successful in this...»